Wake up those tastebuds with authentic Akabare Khursani HOT, Sour + Spicy Achar Pickle from QT Shopping that are bursting with intense sour and spicy vibrant flavors that really express Nepali and south Asian culture – When you grow up with traditional Nepali Achar Pickle that are both Sour and spicy it can be hard to move away and find them at your local grocer. That’s why we created the authentic Akabare Khursani Pickle Achar you love and delivery it fresh to your door.
Authentic Nepali Akabare Khursani Gravy Pickle Mix Lemon & Gooseberry Spicy – Natural Typical Nepali Flavor, Super Spicy Akabare Khursani Achar Pickles 200G
- NEPALI AKABARE HOT CHILLI PICKLE – Akabare Khursani is one of the hottest chilies found in the world. It is also commonly called Akbare khursani. This khursani is almost Red cherry size and bright red when fully ripen. It is grown and widely consumed in Nepal. It is used to make fresh or fermented pickle and spice up curry, daal or soup.
- HEALTHY – It is also known for its medicinal properties. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, and Potassium, while low on Sodium. A 100gms of fresh Akabare Khursani has 240 mg of vitamin C (5 times higher than that present in an Orange), 11,000 IU of vitamin A, and 0.7 mg of vitamin E
- TANGY, CHILLY HOT FLAVOR – Nepali Pickle quite like blending Sourness and spiciness together. Pickle provides a classic kick that will light up your tastebuds.
- DELIVERED FRESH AND READY TO ENJOY – Here at QT Shopping we ensure every batch of our spicy Akabare Khursani, lemon and amala mix Pickle is properly sealed and delivered quickly to provide you with a higher-quality taste you’ll love.
- TRUSTED QT SHOPPING QUALITY – Like our other traditional Nepali candy, snacks and foods, our Akabare Khursani Achar is made by professionals, so you’re getting great-tasting food that’s safe and enjoyable.
- SIZE – Net Weight 200 Gram Jar – Inside of the Jar Contain Gravy Formed of red cherry, lemon and Amala.
- INGREDIENT – Akabare Chili, Lemon Slices, Amala (Gooseberry),Spices, Salt, Sunflower Oil and Nepali Species