The Gurkha Nepal Army Khukuri (Kukri) is traditionally carries either in war or in civil life Specially designed for Arm Force of Nepal known as Nepal Army/Nepal Police and Nepali Arm Forced. Very effective when used as the kukri, it is a symbolic kukri of the Nepal Army, and of all Gurkha regiments throughout the world. Signifying the courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield. It is a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry the Nepalese Gurkha Rifled. It is known to many people as simply the “Gurkha blade” or “Gurkha knife”. An attacking knife (kukri). The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon with balanced temper on the edge of the blade therefore its very strong. Besides carrying the knife in war time, this blade can be used to chop wood or bone cleaning bushes. This is also called Standard Issued in Gurkha Units as they have few other military kukris issued in special occasion or during training. The Gurkha Kukri Specifications: This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement. * Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring * Blade size & Type: 9.00Inches (22.86cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, polished Blade * Handle size: 5.5-5.00 Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of buffalo horn. * Overall Length: 15.00inches from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx.) * Weight: 1.32lbs or 21.16Oz (600 grams) Approx. Blade and Sheath * Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather. It comes with 12″ Long X 4 Inch Width Wooden Stand.
Gurkha Army Kukri Knife Authentic Nepal Army 9″ With Wooden Stand Hand-Hammered Hand Forged Historical Full Tang Carbon Steel Kukri Khukuri Leather Sheath & 2 Small Knives Handmade By In Nepal
About this item:-
- Gurkha Authentic Hand-Hammered Carried By Army in Nepal Kukri Designed for Nepal Army Imported from Nepal Local Cast called “ Kami” who Have been Involved Since Generations to Generations in this skillful manufacturing process at rural areas of Nepal. Army Kukri Sets comes with 12″ Long X 4 Inch Width Wooden Stand
- Made of Highly Graded Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), this is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. It weighs about 1.32lbs with sheath & two small utility knives.
- Gurkha Nepal Army Kukri Hand-Hammered and Handcrafted by the famous & very skilled Local Artisans “Blacksmith” using High Quality Carbon Steel.
- Sharp Blade is Highly polished, Sharp edge, Rat Tail Tang, Great for Heavy duty outdoor work.
- Gurkha Nepal Army Kukri:- 9″ Blade with 5.5″ Buffalo Horn handle, Overall length 15 Inches, Thickness about 3/8″ at Spine-(Be aware with other seller are selling Copy/Duplicate Products and Please, See the Brand Name “Gurkha” Before place the Genuine Historical Gurkha Kukri on your Order).Army Kukri Sets comes with 12″ Long X 4 Inch Width Wooden Stand