This Gurkha Kukri is 10.5″ Blade With Wooden Stand Authentic British Gurkha Army used in Iraqi Operation – It Has Gripper Blocker on Handle, Khukuri with custom blocker and gripper handle. It is one of the best Khukuri with heavy deep gripping handle that can be used for normal work. The Khukuri is mostly used for heavy duty use. The blade looks very similar to Angkhoal Khukuri but is heavier. The main reason why this model was introduced is because buyers wanted a heavy duty Khukuri which they could use for both daily and rough purpose and was long lasting as well. The blade of this Khukuri is made of the strongest spring steel and is processed for longer than any other Khukuri. The handle is made of Black Sadhan wood. The shape is different and has finger grip with blocker. It is full tang running through it making it super strong which is about 5” – 5.5″ long. The craftsmanship on this knife is amazing. Karda & Chakmak: come with the purchase of this Kukri. Karda is small knife used of skinning animal hairs and Chakmak which has blunt edge is used for sharpening the Kukri blade. *Specification of 10.5″ Blade Authentic British Gurkha Iraqi Operation Gripper Blocker Handle Khukuri: This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement. * Blade size & Type: 10.5″ – 11 inch (25.40cm) Handmade and Unpolished blade. * Handle size: 5.5″ – 6″ Inches (12.70cm) full tang Gripper & Blocker handle Nepali Jungle Rosewood. * Overall Length: 17 inches (38.10cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox). * Upper Spine: 9mm. * Belly: 5.2cm. * Weight: 1.85 – 2.25 lbs (845 – 950 grams) Approx, Only Blade. * Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Water Buffalo Leather *Origin: Hand forge at Local Biswkarma Artisans in Dharan, East Nepal. * Blade Hardness: spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel
Gurkha Iraqi Blocker Griper on Handle Kukri Knife With Wooden Stand Authentic Kukri Hand-Hammered/Forged Historical Overall 17″ Carbon Steel Khukuri Knife Includes Leather Sheath 2 Small Knives – Handmade In Nepal
About this item:-
- 10.5″ Blade Authentic Hand Forged Gurkha Iraqi Kukri With Wooden Stand khukuri Blades Sources directly from Nepal. Iraqi Kukri is 10.5″ Blade Authentic British Gurkha Army used in Iraqi Operation Gripper Blocker on it’s Handle Khukuri with custom blocker and gripper handle.
- Gurkha Iraqi Kukri is Handcrafted by the famous & very skilled “Bishwakarmas” (blacksmith) using very high quality materials in a very traditional manner.
- 10.5″ Blade with 5.5″ – 6″ ” Rosewood handle, Overall length 16 Inches, Thickness about 9mm at Spine
- Unpolished blade, sharp edge, Full tang rosewood Blocker Gripper handle, Refine Buffalo leather sheath
- Razor Sharp blade, Easy to sharp, Balance water tempered.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review