Gurkha World War II (2nd) 5.5″ Blade Mini Panawal is The Outdoor, hiking High Quality Kukri. This Kukri is one of most Popular and demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during World War II by the “Gurkhas” Nepalese Army. Blade is made of highly graded carbon steel with balance water temper on the edge this made this blade so strong and durable. This full tang Kukri handle is made using strong Rosewood. The blade can be used for any things, for Chopping, camping, for cutting wood or clearing bushes. Overall length of this Kukri is approximately 10 with Semi-polished Blade 5.5″ and handle is 4.5″ Full tang made of Rosewood and The unique and very improved sheath is made of processed Buffalos black leather— Weight approximately 250-300 grams/8.5-9.5 Ounces – The craftsmanship and Historic of the World War II knife wont made you disappointed upon your order. This Size Kukri Best fit for Easy Carry, Hiking, Bone Chopping, Bush Cutting, Kitchen Use.– Hardness of Blade: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring —- Due to the nature of handcrafted knife each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Gurkha Authentic World War II Hand-Hammered Kukri Knife 5.5″ Fixed Blade Historical Mini Panawal Overall 10″ Khukuri Kukri Knives & Leather Sheath – Hand Forged In Nepal
About this item:-
- This Gurkha Authentic Kukri is one of most Popular and demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during World War II by the “Gurkhas” Nepalese Army. However this Size Best fit for Easy Carry, Hiking, Bone Chopping, Bush Cutting, Kitchen Use.
- Gurkha Authentic Survivals Historical Kukri 4.5″ Blade World War II Mini Panawal Kukri Full Tang Blade and Rosewood Handle Khukuri knife 100 % Handmade, hand forger, hand-hammered by Genuine Kukri maker famous & very skilled “Bishwakarmas” (Kaami or blacksmith cast) using very high quality materials in a very traditional way at Local Community small small Factory in Nepal.
- This Gurkha historical World War II Mini Kukri Made using of highly Quality Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), this is the Survival, outdoor or jungle knife or for bone chopping and good for camping. Approx. weighs about 8.5-9.5 Ounces or 250-300 grams including Leather Sheath.
- 5.5″ Sharp Blade with about 4.5″ Dark Rosewood Handle, Overall length 10″, Thickness about 3/8″ at Spine- highly polished, sharp edge, full tang, Great for Tactical or Heavy duty outdoor Indoor work.
- Hardness of Blade: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring