The Super Mini Jungle Gurkha Khukuri (Kukri) is traditionally carries either in Jungle Wood Cutting, Hiking, Kitchen Use or in civil life Specially designed for Easy Carry. Very effective when used as the kukri, it is a symbolic kukri of the Nepal, and of all Gurkha throughout the world. Kukri is Signifying the courage and valor of the bearer in the battlefield. It is a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry the Nepalese Gurkha Rifled. It is known to many people as simply the “Gurkha blade” or “Gurkha knife”. An attacking knife (kukri). The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon with balanced temper on the edge of the blade therefore its very strong. Besides carrying Big knife in war time but not this, this blade can be used to chop wood or bone cleaning bushes. This is also called Standard Issued in Gurkha Units as they have few other military kukris issued in special occasion or during training. The Gurkha Kukri Specifications: This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement. * Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring * Blade size & Type: 6.5 Inches Approx. Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, polished Blade * Handle size: 4.5 Inches full tang handle made of Wood. * Overall Length: 11.00inches from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx) * Weight: 11-12Oz (300-350 grams) Approx. Blade and Sheath * Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather.
Gurkha Kukri Knife Authentic Hand-Hammered Hand Forged 6.5" Carbon Steel Blade Panawal Ankhola 2 Fuller Full Tang 11" Kukri Khukuri With Leather Sheath & 2 Small Knives - Handmade In Nepal
Gurkha Kukri Knife Super Mini Jungle 6″ Authentic Hand-Hammered Hand Forged Carbon Steel Blade Full Tang 11″ Kukri Khukuri With Leather Sheath & 2 Small Knives – Handmade In Nepal
About this item:-
- Gurkha Authentic Hand-Hammered Mini Jungle Approx. 6.5″ Blade Kukri Designed Specially for easy Carry, Imported from Nepal Local Cast called “ Kami” who Have been Involved Since Generations to Generations in this skillful manufacturing process at rural areas of Nepal.
- Made of Highly Graded Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), this is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. Thickness about 3/8″ at Spine
- Gurkha Super Mini Jungle Kukri Hand-Hammered and Handcrafted by the famous & very skilled Local Artisans “Blacksmith” using High Quality Carbon Steel.
- Sharp Blade is Highly polished, Sharp edge, Rat Tail Tang, Great for Heavy duty outdoor work.
- Gurkha Super Mini Jungle Kukri:- Approx. 6.5″ Blade with 4.5″ Wooden handle, Overall length 11 Inches. It Weight about: 11-12Oz (300-350 grams) Approx. with sheath & and Handle comes two small utility knives.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review