This Medicine Varada Mudra represents the offering, welcome, charity, giving, compassion and sincerity. It is performed with the help of both the hands in which palm of right hand facing forward and fingers extended and left hand palm placed near omphalos with extended fingers/…/Artistically crafted Lord Buddha statue made of solid brass metal. Unique handmade Buddha statue in Large size. Medicine Buddha statues are depicted with the Lords left hand resting on his lap holding a bowl & the right palm stretched out offering myrobalan plant as a symbol of healing & generosity. This healing fruit is well known in the Tibetan, Nepali, Indian & All Buddhist Medicine as having restorative potential, welcome, charity, giving, compassion and sincerity.. Handcrafted in Buddha Homeland Country Nepal.
Blessing Buddha Brass Statue Stone Finish Antique Tibetan Buddha Idol for Peace, Meditation & Protection Traditional Siddhartha Sculpture Handmade in Nepal & Famous in India China Thai Buddhism No-15
Medicine Buddha Brass Stone Finish 13″ Statue Healing Lord Buddha Statues for Home Temple Office Decorative Handmade in Nepal Popular India Tibet Thai China & All Buddhism No. 115
About this item:-
- Varada Mudra – Brass with Stone Finish Buddha Statues Medicine Lord Buddha: This mudra represents the offering, welcome, charity, giving, compassion and sincerity. It is performed with the help of both the hands in which palm of right hand facing forward and fingers extended and left hand palm placed near omphalos with extended fingers-Beautifully Handcrafted of High Quality Brass metal Art from Artisans of Nepal, Birth place of Buddha
- Handmade Brass with Stone Finish Buddha Statues ethnic, religious gift for any festive occasion or Decorative home(Code No. – 115)
- The inlay pattern may differs from the image as also the brass may have lines/blemish. Any connoisseur of Great Quality of Nepali Brass Art will vouch that is a very natural thing & only authenticates it being made by hand.
- Size/Dimensions:- Approx.: 13 Inch H X 9.25″ W x 6.25″/Base (*W*H) | Net.Weight:12.2 lbs(Code No. 115)
- Has significance in Tibetan, Nepali, Indian, Thai & All Buddhist Medicine. For placing in home temple, office table, or shop shelf – we offer Multiple Mudras QT S Buddhas, QT S Ganesh, QT S Shiva, QT S Laxmi, QT S Saraswati, QT S Tara, QT S Nataraj, QT S Krishna, QT S Bhairab, QT S Wall Décor
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review