QT S 12″ Blade Gurkha World War I Panawal Kukri: one of the Nepal Army known as Gurkhas (British Gurkha has been used for World War I ) Standard Issues. _This is the actual World War I issue Kukri Knife is & specially developed to carry out in different jungle task & also fight for Survival. This kukri is heaver then standard Jungle or PRI issue. It is designed for rough use therefore it is unpolished finish. The kukri has got lanyard hole on the handle for safety. The scabbard is made of water buffalo leather. The sheath has belt loop with frog. Handle and blade is made of same piece of spring steel. The Blade is tempered with pouring cold water while it is heated at this knife making process continue. The Balance temper on the edge and blade makes it very strong to cut bones. Handle is made of dark Rosewood. The handle is strongly joined with the blade by two rivets. This knife can be used for in Kitchen as well as outdoor for camping or as survival Knife. Each area of the Kukri is made to execute several functions with ease. ¬¬______The overall length of the Kukri is 18.5 inches with 12″ semi-polished blade and 6″ full tang handle. Simple and improved sheath with belt loop is made of processed dark brown leather. It Weighs about 2 – 2.5 lb or (940 – 1000 grams) with sheath. The craftsmanship on this knife is amazing so if you are looking for the finest quality working kitchen or bone chopping knife you will not be disappointed. ______Two Small Accessory Knives: The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one called Chakmak which has blunt edge is used for sharpening blade. ______Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring _________this is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
QT S Authentic Hand-Hammered Kukri Knife 17 Inch Blade Sirupate Khkri /Khukuri Knife The Historic Alive Kukri Full Tang With Black Leather Sheath & 2 Small Knives Handmade By Local Artisans In Nepal
QT S Gurkha World War I 12″ Blade Historical Kukri Knife Authentic Hand-Hammered Forged Panawal 18″ full Tang Bush craft Bone Chopping Professional Use Kukri Knife 18″ included Handle & Leather Sheath Comes With Small 2 Knives – Handmade By Local Artisans In Nepal
About this item:-
- Hand-Hammered Authentic QT S Gurkha World War I Kukri Handcrafted by skilled “Bishwakarmas” (Kaami or blacksmith) Specially for World war I for Nepal Gurkha Army known as Gurkhas British Army – 12″ Blade Balanced Panawal Full tang unpolished Blade Kukri knife called ” World War I ” – Warehoused in US for Easy, Fast & Cheap shipping.
- Handcrafted by the famous & very skilled “Bishwakarmas” (Kaami or blacksmith) using very high quality materials in a very traditional manner.
- Blade is Semi-polished blade, Sharp edge, Full tang, Great for Heavy duty outdoor work.
- 12″ Blade with 6″ Dark Rosewood handle, Overall length 19″ With Sheath and handle, thickness about 3/8″ at Spine.
- Made of Carbon Steel 5160 Spring Steel,This is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. It weighs about 2 lb with sheath. Comes with 2 small utilities knives; Karda & Chakmak
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review