QT S Gurkha Sirupate Kukri has 21 Inch Blade and 7-8 Inch Handel Included 29″ Inch Long Sirupate Kukri Including Rosewood Handle. This particular knife’s name is come from the name of grass, ‘siru’. The shape of this khukuri blade is very much alike to the leaf of the Siru. Hence it is called Sirupate khukuri. It has straight blade and not as wide as other knives. This kind of blade very useful to light work, now day Nepalese Army and British Gurkha Army also use similar this kind of light blade for jungle training. The sheath is made of Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather. Two small knife (karda & chakmak) are also come with this kukri. This blade can be used to chop wood or bone cleaning bushes and other kind of domestic work. Blade Size and Type: 21 inch Full Tang/Blade Handmade and Unpolished blade. Handle Size : 7 inch Rosewood tail tang handle. Overall length : 29 inches. Material Used: Highly Graded Carbon Steel (5160), Water Buffalo Leather for Scabbard (outside) and Rosewood for the Handle, Pinewood for the Scabbard (inside), Brass “Laha” (Nepali Traditional Glue) . Net weight only khukuri with Sheath is 3.6 – 3.9 lbs . Upper Spine: 14mm. Lower Spine: 4.5mm. Belly: 4.5cm. Handle Circumference: 4.3 Inch. Hardness of steel: spine=22-25 RC, belly=45-46 RC, edge=58-60 RC. Scabbard: Cotton Covered in buffalo leather. The scabbard has single frogs which are leather loops used to attach to the belt.
QT S Hand-Hammered Sirupate Kukri Knife 29 Inch Khukuri Knife with 24″ Heavy Wooden Stand the Historic Alive Kukri Full Tang Black Leather Sheath with 2 Small Knives – Handmade by Local Artisans in Nepal
About this item:-
- QT S Gurkha Authentic 21 Inch Full Tang/Blade, 7-8 inch Handel/sheath Total 29 Inch Large incudes khukuri and 24 Inch Wooden Stand Directly Imported From Official Supplier to the QT Shopping Based in Texas, Also a Manufacturer in Nepal
- Made of highly Graded Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), This is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. It weighs about 3.6 – 3.9 lbs with Sheath – Stand Weight not included. It comes with two small utility knives called Karda (Sharp) and Chakmak (blunt).
- Handmade Kukri Khukuri by “Bishwakarmas” (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools
- Unpolished blade, sharp edge, tail tang rosewood handle, Water Buffalo leather sheath. Razor Sharp blade, Easy to sharp, Balance water tempered.
- 21” Blade and 7-8″ Rosewood handle and Leather Sheath took additional 1 inch, Overall length 29 Inches, with 24 Inch heavy made Wooden Stand. Blade Thickness about 14mm at Spine – We do sell Display Stand Separately – Find with QT S Wooden Stand