QT S Gurkha World War II (2nd) 11″ Blade is The Survival, Outdoor, hiking High Quality Kukri. This Kukri is one of most Popular and demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during World War II by the “Gurkhas” Nepal Army. Blade is made of highly graded carbon steel with balance water temper on the edge this made this blade so strong and durable. This full tang Kukri handle is made using strong Rosewood. The blade can be used for any things, for Chopping Bones, camping, for cutting wood or clearing bushes. Overall length of this Kukri is approximately 18″ with Semi-polished Blade 11″ and handle is 5.5″ (14 cm) Full tang made of Rosewood and The unique and very improved sheath is made of processed Buffalos black leather— Weight approximately 1.8 lbs or 800 grams __ Two smalls Knives:- The Karda; which has a sharp edge is used of skinning animal hairs & other one is called Chakmak is used for sharpening blade. The craftsmanship and Historic of the World War II knife wont made you disappointed upon your order.— — Hardness of Blade: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring —- Due to the nature of handcrafted knife each one might have slight variations in measurement.
QT S World War II 11″ Fixed Blade Kukri Knives Hand-Hammered Historic Khukuri Kukri Full Tang 2 Small Knives and Leather Sheath Hand Forged in Nepal
• This QT S Gurkha Authentic Kukri is one of most Popular and demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during World War II by the “Gurkhas” Nepal Army
• QT S Gurkha Authentic Survivals Historical Kukri 11″ Blade World War II Kukri Full Tang Blade and Rosewood Handle Khukuri knife 100 % Handmade, hand forger, hand-hammered by Genuine Kukri maker famous & very skilled “Bishwakarmas” (Kaami or blacksmith cast) using very high quality materials in a very traditional way at Local Community small small Factory in Nepal.
• This Gurkha historical Kukri Made using of highly Quality Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), this is the Survival, outdoor or jungle knife or for bone chopping and good for camping. Approx. weighs about 1.8 lbs or 800 grams including Sheath comes with two small utility knives “Karda and Chakmak.
• 11″ Sharp Blade with about 5.5″ Dark Rosewood Handle, Overall length 17″ Thickness about 3/8″ at Spine- highly polished, sharp edge, full tang, Great for Tactical or Heavy duty outdoor work.
• Hardness of Blade: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring