Gurkha Kukri/Knives Wooden Stand Small is best for 10-13 inch kukri/sword display and Big for 12-16 Inch Kukri with Handle Size. We have wooden stand for all size kukri, just let us know which size do you need? This double rack mounted khukuri display stand is completely handmade by using only conventional domestic tools. It is made out of treated wood called Ashna, famously known in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a single stand is very slow and laborious. It is as time consuming as making a Khukuri, costing almost a complete day to finish one. All stands are made in Kathmandu where skill craftsmen work around the clock to give quality and quantity. They are foldable (hands come apart) so that they can be carried and transported very easily. Please take a chance to professionally expose your Nepalese Khukuri by placing it on this custom engraved stand. This is a unique, special item, and it will bring new way of keeping typical Nepalese khukuri (kukri) knifes.
Gurkha Decor Kukri Hand Forged Khukuri Blade, Full Tang Nepal Made Decorative Genuine British Gurkha Kukri Knife Khukri Just For Décor Gift & Home Decoration Kukri And Stand Choices
Gurkha Kukri Display Two Tier Wooden Stand Handmade Kukri Knife Stand Fit 11-16 Inch Long Kukri Included Handel and Blade Real Nepaloden Sword Kukri Knife Display Wooden Stand
$29.99 – $32.99 Tax
About this item
- Gurkha Kukri/Knives Stand is made from Real Wood perfect for decoration Kukri/Sword fit on Big Stand 12-16 inches Kukri and Small Stand best for 10-14 Inch Kukri/Sword khukuri/khukri including Handel and Blade length. Handmade In Nepal
- SPECIFICATION: Length: Large- 12 inches, width is 4.25 inches and Small 10 X 4 Inch
- PURPOSE:- Stand for Decorative item Display, ideal for gifts.
- CONDITION: Brand new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. Due to Handmade in Nature, each product might slightly differ in color.
- Nepalese Khukuri by placing it on this custom engraved stand.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review