The QT Shopping Gurkha Afghan Kukri is the distinctive curved Nepalese knife that is very popular with the Gurkhas & Nepalese people. It is the basic utility knife of the Nepalese people. The Kukri is respected throughout the world for its fearful effectiveness as a close combat knife. It is, similar to a machete, used as utility knife Nepal. It is a characteristic survival blade of of the Nepalese army, the Royal British Gurkha regiment Gurkha regiments of the Indian army, Singapore police and Royal Brunei Guard. Some English speakers refer to this knife as a blade or knife. The Kukri is effective as a chopping and slashing knife. While most famed from use in the military, the Kukri is the most commonly used multipurpose tool in the fields and homes in Nepal. Its use has varied from building, clearing, chopping firewood, digging, slaughtering animals for food, cutting meat and vegetables, skinning animals, and opening cans. Its use as a general farm and household tool. The Kukri can be use as survival knife or camping knife for outdoor lover.
QT S Afghan 11″ Kukri Knife Authentic Hand-Hammered Historical Gurkha Carbon Steel Kukri/Khukuri With Sheath 2 Small Knives Handmade In Nepal
• QT Shopping Authentic Gurkha handmade 11″ Afghani Kukri knife handmade by Bishwakarma at QT Shopping Kukri House factory in Nepal and imported/Shipped by QT Shopping Based in Texas.
• 11″ blade made of high graded carbon steel, 5.5″ long RoseWood full-tang handle, 17″ overall length (approx.), weighs about 800 grams with Sheath. thickness of the blade is about 3/8″ inches or 10mm at the spine.
• Blade is Semi-polished blade, Sharp edge, Full tang, Great for Heavy duty outdoor work. Comes with Leather Sheath and 2 Utility mall Knives
• Semi-polished, well water-tempered blade. White sadan wood handle attached with with 3 alley revets to handle. The Sheath is made out of water buffalo hide (leather) covered in soft wood. The sheath is off white natural buffalo leather
• Handforge by The Kami and Biswakarma castes who are the traditional inheritors of the art of kukri-making. It is handmade using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools.